Transport for NSW is planning the Spring Farm Parkway (Stage 1) project, a key east- west link to support the Greater Macarthur Growth Area.
JUL 2021Registration of Interest
Registration of Interest from qualified contractors for the construction of Spring Farm Parkway Stage 1 is open on e-tender.More information
Ongoing community engagement
- Preliminary site investigations
- Concept design
- Environmental assessment
- Community comments on the concept design and review of environmental factors
- Submissions report
- Project determination
- Detailed design - WE ARE HERE
- Start of construction*
* Subject to approval
Funding of $206 Million has been committed to Stage 1 of Spring Farm Parkway and Transport for NSW has invited contractors to submit a Registration of Interest.
Transport for NSW is progressing with the Detailed Design and field investigations for the project. In line with COVID-19 restrictions introduced by the NSW Government, field investigations will be paused until NSW Health advise otherwise
A Community Update will be prepared to reflect project status.
Spring Farm Parkway at Menangle Park would ultimately provide a connection between Camden Bypass, the Hume Motorway and Menangle Road to provide an east-west link that would service existing and future residential land releases and support the Greater Macarthur Growth Area.
Stage 1 of the Spring Farm Parkway would provide a new four lane divided road extending almost one kilometre. The Parkway would connect Menangle Road to the Hume Motorway and Spring Farm, Elderslie, and Menangle Park.
- Connect communities and cater for residential growth
- Provide a key east-west connection for residents of Macarthur
- Provide safe and efficient access to and from the Hume Motorway
- Improve travel time reliability and efficiency for road users
- Provide a safe and effective crossing for pedestrians and cyclists over the Hume Motorway to Broughton Anglican College
Stage 1 of Spring Farm Parkway includes:
- New four lane divided road extending about one kilometre from Menangle Road, west over the Hume Motorway to Menangle Park land release
- A shared-use path on the southern side of the Parkway to provide access to Broughton Anglican College
- Upgrade to Menangle Road at the Parkway
- Signalised intersections including:
- Spring Farm Parkway and Menangle Road
- North facing exit ramp from the Hume Motorway onto Spring Farm Parkway and Menangle Road
- North facing entry ramp from Spring Farm Parkway and Menangle Road to the Hume Motorway
- Access to the Menangle Park land release area.
|26 November - Spring Farm Parkway submissions report now online||45.7Kb|
For more information please contact the project team:
Phone: 1800 316 866