Contact us

We can be contacted in a number of ways. Find information about these options below.

Report damaged signs, potholes or other road surface issues. Call 131 700 or submit your feedback online.

How can we help you?

Find information and answers online for frequently asked questions

Get in touch with us

Complete your transactions online

Did you know that many of your transactions can be completed online at Service NSW? Visit

Share this page: