Replace your permit

If your permit is damaged, destroyed, lost or stolen, you can apply for a replacement.

To get a replacement, you need to:

  1. Download, print and fill out the Mobility Parking Scheme application form. You can also get a copy of this form from any service centre. You don't need to get a medical certificate for a replacement.
  2. Submit your completed application form with proof of your identity either:
    1. online on the Service NSW website
    2. in person at any service centre.

If you still have the permit, either post it to: Transport for NSW, Drives Assurance, PO Box 3035, Parramatta NSW 2124 or take it to the service centre when you bring the application.

If you've declared your old permit lost, stolen or destroyed, but you find it later, you'll still need to hand it into a service centre or post it to us.

You will be issued with a heavy fine if you do not return or continue to display an invalid, expired or damaged card. Find out the cost of replacing your permit.

Getting your new permit

If your application is approved, your new permit will be posted to you within 10 business days.

The replacement permit will have the same expiry date as the old permit, and will use the photo we have in our system.

You can't park in disabled spaces or access parking concessions until you have your new permit.

Proving your identity

To prove who you are, you need to provide:

  • A NSW photo driver licence. This needs to be current, or expired for less than 2 years.

  • Two identity documents - one from List 1 and one from List 2.

All documents must be original, and written in English. If not written in English, the document must have an acceptable translation. See Proving your identity for detailed information about identity documents.

Changed your name or other personal details?

See Changing your personal details for information.

Share this page: