Fees and concessions

Fees apply to Mobility Parking Scheme permits. Eligible concession card holders may be eligible for free permits.

New permits and renewals

(effective 1 April 2021)

NSW Mobility Parking Scheme permit fees:

  • Individual - $45 (concession - $0)
  • Temporary - $14 (concession - $0)
  • Organisation - $45 (concession not available)

There is no fee for an Australian Disability Parking Permit when it’s issued with a NSW Mobility Parking Scheme permit.

Replacement permits

(effective 1 April 2021)

Mobility Parking Scheme permits can be replaced if they are lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed. You’ll need to complete a Mobility Parking Scheme Application form to apply for a replacement.

Replacement fees:

  • Individual - $14 (concession - $7)
  • Temporary - $14 (concession - $7)
  • Organisation - $14 (concession not available)

NSW Health Care Card holders are not eligible for a concession on replacement cards.

There is no fee for a replacement Australian Disability Parking Permit. If you need a replacement, you’ll need to provide evidence that you hold a current NSW Mobility Parking Scheme card.


Concessions on Mobility Parking Scheme fees are available to eligible pensioners.

An eligible pensioner is anyone who holds or receives one of the following:

  • A current Pensioner Concession Card (PCC), issued by Services Australia-Centrelink or the Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA), showing a NSW address
  • A DVA Gold Card endorsed 'TPI' (Totally & Permanently Incapacitated)
  • A DVA Gold Card endorsed 'EDA' (Extreme Disablement Adjustment)
  • A letter or statement/determination from the Department of Veterans' Affairs, stating that you receive a disability pension of 70 per cent or higher, or an Intermediate or Extreme Disablement Adjustment Pension, or you have been assessed under the Military Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 2004, at 50 or more impairment points
  • A DVA Gold Card endorsed 'War Widow'
  • A DVA Gold Card endorsed 'War Widower'.

Interstate-issued pensioner concession cards are not acceptable for claiming a concession in NSW.

Your eligibility for the concession will be validated electronically.

There are a small number of DVA customers who are eligible for pensioner concessions but do not hold a Gold Card or whose endorsed Gold Card will not validate. A letter stating your eligibility for a concession will be required.  A letter is not required if your DVA Gold Card is endorsed ‘TPI’ or ‘EDA’.

Applicants under 16 years of age

Applicants under 16 years of age named as dependents on current NSW Pensioner Concession Cards are also eligible for Mobility Parking Scheme permits at the concession rate.

Applicants under 16 years of age who hold a current Centrelink Health Care Card are also eligible for concession.


Invalid, cancelled or expired Mobility Parking Scheme permit cards must be returned to a service centre or posted to Transport for NSW, PO Box 3035, Parramatta NSW 2124.

If you do not return and continue to use or display an invalid, expired or cancelled Mobility Parking Scheme permit card, you will receive a fine of $686.

Share this page: