Driver and vehicle training, testing, inspection and certification services
The latest information on how driver and rider programs and services are affected by COVID-19 restrictions.
This information explains how current laws concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak apply to the following government services:
- Safer Drivers Course
- Motorcycle Rider Training Scheme
- Heavy Vehicle Competency Based Assessment scheme
- Older Driver Assessments
- Driving instructors
- Vehicle Safety Compliance Certification Scheme
- Authorised Inspection Stations
- Alcohol Interlock Program
- BOAS Independent auditors.
Accessing government services
In response to health advice regarding the risks associated with COVID-19, certain restrictions were placed on the activities of people in NSW.
The services listed above should:
- manage the risk of COVID-19 to workers and others in the work environment
- comply with national and State public health directions
- follow all NSW Health guidelines for hygiene practices and especially physical distancing requirements.