Marine safety activity book
Our free marine safety activity book explains important water safety messages to help kids stay safe and enjoy the water.
Download your copy
Download a free copy of our Water safety – marine safety activity book today.
The activity book features mascots Danny the Dolphin, Penny the Pelican and Sam the Shark who give kids the knowledge to enjoy our waterways safely.
The activity book has the tick of approval from the Marine Teachers Association of NSW, as well as the Boating Industry Association of NSW.
Children work through water safety activities, including:
- recognition of important safety, fishing and water-related signs
- tips on swimming between the flags at the beach
- tips on being sun smart and remembering to ‘slip, slop and slap’
- tips on keeping the environment free from rubbish, and what to recycle
- pictures, descriptions, potential dangers and treatments for sea creatures that sting and bite.
Order free printed copies
To place an order for free delivery of our marine safety activity book, please contact us and include the following details:
Name of school
Contact phone number
Delivery address for school
Quantity – max 1 box (125 booklets).