Community education programs
Our boating education officers work with local communities on boating safety programs and events. Find out how to access our programs.
Discover our programs
Our boating education officers work in a range of community settings to promote awareness about boating safety.
They provide education and advice on maritime rules and safety including lifejacket wear.
You can meet our friendly officers at:
- Inflatable Lifejacket Self-Service Clinics
- Schools and educational institutes including Scouts and Guides.
- Boating locations including boat ramps and waterways.
- Shows and special events such as major boat shows in Sydney and Melbourne, the Sydney Royal Easter Show and smaller regional community field days and events.
- Boating-related community organisations and stakeholders including fishing, sailing, wakeboarding and water-skiing clubs and groups.
- Specialist boating and fishing retailers.
Book an education session
To contact your local boating education officer, email us at email@example.com