e-lodgement of planning applications

e-lodgement has arrived!

Your planning applications can now be lodged online via our new e-lodgement platform:

The new online application lodgment replaces the paper based system for:

  • Permission to Lodge Applications (PTL)
  • Development Applications (DA)
  • Subdivision Certificate Applications (SCA)
  • Review of Environmental Factors (REF)
  • Corporate Maritime Property Applications (CMPA)
  • Construction Certificate Notifications (CC)
  • Occupation Certificate Notifications (OC)
  • Complying Development Certificate Notifications CDC)

The online forms require applications to be fully completed before they are submitted, eliminating time that is currently taken to chase additional information. The reduction in administration and handling results in time and cost savings and efficiencies.

Note: Our e-lodgement system no longer accepts payment of integrated development fees. If your development application is integrated development then following acceptance of the integrated development referral by the relevant agency you will receive an email requesting payment of the integrated development fees via the NSW Planning Portal. Further information regarding the Department of Planning Industry and Environment’s Online Concurrence and Referral system and making payments in the NSW Planning Portal.

Please contact maritimeplanning@rms.nsw.gov.au if you have questions on the e-lodgement process.

Share this page: