Maritime Infrastructure Delivery Office (MIDO)
The Maritime Infrastructure Delivery Office (MIDO) is responsible for the development and delivery of maritime infrastructure across NSW that supports recreational boating, fishing, tourism, and a range of other recreational and commercial activities. It provides a single point of contact and centre of expertise for customers, industry, and local government.
- Delivering key projects and programs including Transport for NSW, Maritime's Boating Now program, maritime asset management functions and geospatial services.
- Providing a one-stop-shop for councils, industry and other delivery partners looking for guidance and support on their own maritime infrastructure and dredging projects. This includes offering up-front advice in the early stages of the application process for future grant programs.
- Delivering the NSW Boating Access Dredging Program, NSW Coastal Dredging Strategy and a number of major infrastructure projects, including:
- Bermagui Harbour and Channel Dredging project
- Brunswick Heads Boat Harbour Upgrade
- Coffs Harbour Marine Precinct project
- Coffs Harbour Regional Boat Ramp
- Crowdy Head Boat Harbour Upgrade
- Eden Safe Harbour project
- Kamay Ferry Wharves
- Manning River Entrance
- Narooma Wharf Replacement
- Port Macquarie Breakwall Upgrade
- Swansea Channel Dredging
- Tweed Heads Boat Maintenance Facility
- Wharf Upgrade Program
For more information or to make an enquiry, contact the project team: