What's new and registration requests
12-02-2018: Traffic Signal Design Section 9 Posts has been updated with regard to some terminology, acceptable weights of posts, determining the clear zone, width of median for stage crossings, current usage of posts, heights, footing depths and length of mast arms.
Note: Because of the difficulty in keeping links up to date, Roads and Maritime is systematically removing hyperlinks to other documents from all its traffic documents. Roads and Maritime traffic documents can be found on the website. If you have difficulty finding any traffic documents, please Contact us.
- Traffic Signal Design Appendix B Traffic Signal Symbols
- TS-TN-019 Specification of Vehicle Group Operation
- TTD 2017/002 Special purpose lanes for trams - signage and line marking
- Supplement to the Austroads Guide to Traffic Management Part 10
- Traffic Signal Design Section 15 Special Situations
- Traffic Signal Design Section 16 References
- Traffic Signal Design Appendix C Location and Function of Lanterns
- Traffic Signal Design Appendix D Location and Dimensions of Components
Please email email@example.com to request registration for email notification of the release of the latest Roads and Maritime Services traffic engineering reference documents including Technical Directions, Complementary Guidelines and the Roads and Maritime Services Austroads & Australian Standards Supplements.
Note: Acceptance of requests will generally be restricted to bona fide organisations.