Macquarie Place: Two Plane Trees planted by Her Majesty the Queen and His Royal Highness the Duke of Edinburgh in 1954 to mark the Sydney end of the Driveway.
South Strathfield: Landscaped plantations of 5000 Eucalyptus species, Acacias, Casuarinas and Grevilleas. Planted by Strathfield Council in 1990.
Chullora: An established avenue of trees and Grevilleas on the north side of the Hume Highway.
Windsor Park: A small park planted by State Rail with Eucalyptus species and Kaffir Plums in 1955, upgraded with 150 Eucalyptus species and Ficus in 1995.
Bass Hill: Lemon Scented Gums planted in 1957 by Qantas. Upgraded in 1993 with 166 Lemon Scented Gums, Tallowwoods and Plane Trees.
Bass Hill: Fig Trees and Poplars planted in 1962 and Lemon Scented Gums planted by the BCOF Veterans Association in 1992.
Bass Hill, Gregory Street: Lemon Scented Gums planted in 1993 and dedicated as 18 Brigade Memorial Park.
Bass Hill, Hector Street: Walshaw Park. Sydney Red Gums planted by Leyland Australia in 1962, and the War Widows plantation dedicated in 2007.
Bass Hill, Johnston Road: On the south side of the Hume Highway a plantation of Melaleucas established in 1965 and upgraded with 500 new trees in 1994-95.
Bass Hill Plaza: Memorial Garden established in 1996 with additional trees planted to Arundle Road.
Bass Hill, Arundle Road: A small plantation of Eucalyptus species and Casuarinas.
Bass Hill, Berridale Estate: Eucalyptus species planted in 1967 were virtually destroyed by building operations, but replanted with Melaleucas, Spotted Gums and Turpentines in 1970.
Villawood: From Miller Road to Woodville Road a long avenue of Spotted Gums with mixed tree species at each end planted in 1962. Includes 504 Spotted Gums and Grey Box planted in 1992 as Vietnam Veterans Memorial plantation.
Villawood, Burke Square: A plantation of 450 Eucalyptus species, Australian Figs and some exotic species established in 1957. Landsdowne Bridge, Centre Islands: A fine stand of Spotted Gums and Red Flowering Ironbarks planted in 1958.
Landsdowne Bridge, Eastern Side: A large park of Eucalyptus species, Pines and various deciduous and evergreen trees planted in 1962.
Lennox: A landscaped park of Pines, Poplars and Paperbarks established in 1960.
Cabramatta, Huntingdale Avenue: A small park of Mugga Ironbarks established in 1973.
Fairfield: A park of Chinese Elms, Liquidambars and Bunya Pines planted by the Garden Club of Australia in 1955.
Fairfield: A small park between Old Liverpool Road and the Highway planted with Eucalyptus species and Casuarinas in 1979.
Warwick Farm: Landscaped gardens and plantations tended by Peter Warren Motors and Masterton Homes.
Liverpool, Berryman Park Reserve: A plantation of Eucalyptus species, Turpentines, Pines and Poplars at Warwick Farm Railway Station established in 1956.
Casula: Two plantations of 400 Eucalyptus species established in 1991 by Liverpool City Council.