Road Designer in Training
The Road Designer in Training program is available to people looking for a career in designing roads while at the same time studying towards a Civil Engineering degree. Trainees will be working on challenging road and infrastructure projects in NSW.
About the program
The Road Designer in Training Program is offered by Transport for NSW in conjunction with Western Sydney University, The College.
What the program offers
- Full-time work and salary while you study.
- University fees paid in full and a book allowance for your university studies.
- Study leave and exam leave.
- On the job training with development opportunities through internal and external training courses.
- Placement in road design related disciplines.
- Practical experience while you study.
- Opportunity to apply for a full-time position at Transport for NSW once you graduate.
To apply for the program, you must:
- have sound HSC level knowledge of Physics, Mathematics and Engineering Studies
- be eligible to enrol for an Associate Degree in Engineering (Civil) with Western Sydney University, The College
When considering applications, we look for:
- motivated individuals
- team players
- potential leaders
- people with good communication skills
How to apply
Check for advertised positions on iworkfornsw.nsw.
|Road Designer in Training - Technical Services Traineeship Program brochure||2.12Mb|