About this website
About the Transport for NSW - roads and waterways website.
This statement relates to content available on the Transport for NSW – Roads and Waterways website https://roads-waterways.transport.nsw.gov.au/ . If you have any questions or comments about this statement or the content on this site, please contact us.
This website has been developed to ensure content is available to the widest possible audience. By adhering to guidelines for accessible web design, we acknowledge the diversity of communication methods, available technologies and abilities of web users in the community.
As at 21 September 2015, this website has been verified by Digital Access at Vision Australia as conforming to AA level of the W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG), with the exception of pages with interactive map content. We aim to achieve compliance for the interactive map pages in 2016.
If you require any assistance with this site please contact us or call 13 22 13.
- Copyright in the material on this internet site is vested in Transport for NSW or its licensors.
- No material on this internet site may be used, reproduced, distributed, stored in an electronic or other retrieval system, adapted, uploaded to a third party location, framed, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process whatsoever without the written permission of Transport for NSW, except:
- where necessary for and incidental to viewing the material on this internet site via your web browser, or
- as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws; or
- as permitted under (3) below; or
- or otherwise with the written permission of Transport for NSW.
- Material on this internet site may be used and reproduced by users without charge and without permission Transport for NSW PROVIDED:
- it is used solely for non-commercial purposes; and
- the reproduction clearly notes "Transport for NSW" as the copyright owner; and
- the material does not include any image, photograph, logo, map, diagram, video file, sound file, computer code or script, electronic system, or software.
- Copyright permission may be sought by contacting Transport for NSW on our online Feedback Form or writing to Transport for NSW as follows:
Transport for NSW
231 Elizabeth Street
Sydney NSW 2000
- As to the accuracy or completeness of the information on this internet site; or
- That this internet site will be continuously available or free from any delay in operation or transmission, virus, communications failure, internet access difficulties or malfunction in hardware or software; or
- That Transport for NSW endorses any internet site linked to this internet site or any third party products or services referred to on this internet site.
Transport for NSW is not liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused (including but not limited to, by the negligence of Transport for NSW incurred in connection with this internet site, including but not limited to, as a result of reliance placed upon the information on this internet site.
If you provide Transport for NSW with information (such as text, photos or images) when using this site you warrant that you are entitled to provide and license the information and you license Transport for NSW to use, reproduce, modify and publish the information.
The information on this site is subject to change without notice.
Transport for NSW is a NSW Government agency committed to the protection of customer’s privacy and personal information.
Email subscription forms and services
In addition to feedback services, we offer email subscription services via forms on this website. Email subscription services are offered on an ‘opt in’ basis. You can opt out at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the emails, or by contacting us.
When you subscribe to email newsletters, alerts or other update services from us we will use your personal information in order to provide this content to you. We may also use your personal information to tell you about associated services, public information campaigns or web content we think you might be interested in, but only if you have indicated that you would like to receive this information. We will not use it for any other purpose, nor will we disclose it, unless with your consent or in other circumstances where such use or disclosure is permitted under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 or otherwise permitted or required by law.
Clicking the 'submit' button on the subscribe form acts as your consent for us to collect the information you have provided. Before you submit this information we will take reasonable steps to inform you of:
- where applicable, any law that requires the particular information to be collected
- which fields are mandatory and which are optional.
See Related websites for a list of websites that may be of interest.